Title: Reorganization of work processes and optimization of the resources of the Judicial Offices of the Autonomous Province of Trento (Public Prosecutor Office at the Court of Trento)
Contracting Party: Provincia Autonoma di Trento
(the website contains a presentation of the project and the most significant achieved results)
The project, completed on 1st December 2011, is part of the national initiative "Dissemination of best practices at the Italian courts" and includes the following activities:
- Line 1 Analysis and reorganization of the judicial department to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness of services for internal and external users;
- Line 2 Analysis of the current use of technology, and then adoption and use for organizational improvement;
- Line 3 Realization of the Charter of Services;
- Line 4 Realization of the Social Budget;
- Line 5 Communication with citizens and Institutional communication: Web site creation and management, media relations and organization of the final conference with publication of project results.
The project (in addition to the expected contractual objectives that were fully sighted: reorganization, Charter of Services, Social Budget, Web Site, etc..) deserves special attention for the following achievements:
- Preparation of a project for the "Establishment at the District level of the Auror@ system". The project, based on information provided by DG-SIA of the Ministry of Justice, proposes an integrated technology solution "multi-Procura" (i.e. involving the Prosecutor Offices of Trento, Bolzano and Rovereto), based on the adoption of the system "Auror@", which will be only installed in the CED of the Prosecutor Office of Trento, with enormous functional and organizational benefits and significant economies of scale;
- Acquisition of ISO 9001:2008 certification for the Central Secretariat, the Prosecutor Secretariats and the Police Records office (Prosecutor Office of Trent is, today, one of the few judicial offices who acquired the Quality Certification);
- Implementation and start-up of a "One Stop Shopping procedure for the request/release of certificates on-line" via Certified e-Mail, which currently (as at 19 April 2012) provides the following subscriptions and inquiries:
Public Administrations/Organizations: membership: 330 / requests: over 700 (massive certification);
Citizens: membership: 160 / requests: over 80.
Even in this subject, the Prosecutor Office of Trento is, today, one of the few judicial offices that has an effective on-line service and that achieved, thanks to the contribution in terms of communication by the Autonomous Province of Trento, such a significant number of registrations and requests.
 The Auror@ system, realized under the direct coordination of the DG-SIA of the Ministry of Justice, allows the management of digital case files for the whole duration of the preliminary investigation phases.
 The project has been presented to all the involved actors: the Prosecutor Offices of Trento, Bolzano, Rovereto, the Trentino Alto Adige Region, the Autonomous Province of Trento, the DG-SIA of the Ministry of Justice